February 6, 2009

Introducing...

My other new blog; The Closet Soiree Blogshop


The blogshop with designer one-off and uncommon labels for women, at more than 70% off retail prices.

This is the blogshop to visit if you want to be the only woman in Singapore/Malaysia to own that unique piece, bought at a fabulous price. We will only have clothing of quality fabrics and fabulous cuts, nothing less. Every piece is unique to the blogshop, I am certain that you will not be able to find the same designs in another blogshop.

I will be updating a new collection next week, which will be more mummy-friendly.

However, if any of the designs catch your eye from this first collection, do quote this Acacia5 in the order form and I will give you an additional 5% off the list price.

6 comments:

4malmal said...

wow! u have been working hard!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
very nice !
the tops and dresses
I love home business :)

Tin said...

Congratulations!!
The tops are really unique!
You made me so motivated to start some home biz also... hehe!

Merryn said...

good werk there rachel! nice outfits.. hope everything's go well with ur home buz... :)

i for one is someone who is too lazy to start something like this! hehehe..

Angeline said...

Amazing!!!
Cool!
Congratulations!
I see that lots of effort was put into it... I once had a blog for my retail stuff too... tough work..

Rachel said...

Thanks ladies.

Still working hard towards launching the online shopping site in April.

Any special request for the type of stuff u ladies like to wear? I can source it out.

KoLe said...

Congratulations!

生意兴隆!